By the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Georgia:
# You must wear a medical mask indoors
# Rapid antigen test on the day of the event.
What is the procedure?
1. Sampling method: a collection of saliva (fluid from the mouth).
2. Preparation: Do not eat, do not drink, chew gum, and do not smoke for 10 minutes before collecting saliva (fluid from the mouth). Oral fluid can be collected at any time of the day.
3. Research method: Immunochromatographic analysis.
4. Sensitivity of the test - 90.1%, specificity - 99.3%.
5. Completion time: 15 minutes.
6. The cost is 30 GEL. You can pay by card.
Antigen test is necessary unless dual vaccination or active PCR test (more than 72 hours have elapsed since material sampling)